Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's my birthday!

It's my birthday! I'm four today. I got a balloon and a special breakfast of poached eggs on toast. Yummy! Banderbear and Ziggy were suitably annoyed and jealous, haha.

Tonight I get to sleep on the bed. I won't move or get out at all in case I have to get off.

Sue says this is the year that I have to get good and pregnant and have lots of puppies cause she wants to buy herself a birthday present next year. She's printed off this picture of it and put it up around the house to remind us of our obligations. I would look cool hanging out the passenger window.

It's a Ford Falcon just in case you don't know. Actually Ford, you could be really nice and donate one then I wouldn't have to put my petite waist on the line having babies.

God, can you imagine Princess Banderbear being pregnant? The sulking that would be carried out.

1 comment:

Faith and her Mum said...

Poached eggs on toast. Wow! Lucky you. Ph, and happy birthday.
That's Ute's pretty cool - you'd look awesome being driven round in it.