Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuff and rough


zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz
I keep telling you it's a really hard life here. Breed to death, forced to live in muddy stinky kennels, never given any good food, no soft blankets, never taken anywhere, dragging a trye around on a piece of rope tied to my neck.....
Snore sniff, snort
Oh boy, that was a terrible dream. That 60 Minutes program was playing in my head while I slept in the sun on my favourite blanket.
Thank Dog there a real people breeding dogs who are loved and health tested and don't throw the puppies away into pet shops. Though it was tough dragging my blankie out of my kennel and moving it into the sun. I could have done with some help with that.

1 comment:

Faith and her Mum said...

You had to move your blankie into th sun all on your own? How cruel. But boy, you must be very strong. I'm impressed.